Call for Content: LightWave 3D 2015 Show Reel
Send in your best LightWave 3D animations and reels for an opportunity to be featured in the upcoming LightWave 2015 Show Reel
Posted: Thu 28 May 2015
***Update: We have extended the call for content from July 6, 2015 to August 31, 2015***
The LightWave 3D Group is working on its 2015 Show Reel and would like to consider your best LightWave 3D animation and show reels from the past year for inclusion. We are accepting content from all types of projects created with LightWave 3D software - from VFX and Motion Graphics to Archviz and Games. Work from artists, students and studios is welcome.
All content must be received by Monday August 31, 2015 for consideration.
Please note that we will consider all submissions received, but cannot guarantee inclusion. We look forward to seeing your work!
What we need from you:
1. Contact Info: Name, email address, country
2. Video/project description for the videos you are submitting.
- If external renderers are used, please identify the content and renderer used and include it in your email.
- Also please include a logo, name or website as an identifier for your content in the reel.
3. HD or Full HD digital videos (MP4/h.264 format preferred) via a transfer file link (Dropbox, WeTransfer, etc.)
4. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a look at some of our earlier LightWave Show Reels: